Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Box

Last week, I purchased a plastic tub for our "sensory" activities.  Why, I ask myself, did I not do this a year ago?  Until this week, I was emptying out other bins and leaving the junk on the family room floor to make room for sensory tub activities.  What the heck is wrong with me?  Haha...no need to answer that. 

Well, anyways, this week, with our shiny new tub, we enjoyed another round of water beads (this time green and yellow), as well as an awesome Easter sensory bin.  Thank you for the idea, Kirsten and Sydney...Chloe loved it!

She's a beauty!  Easter grass, Easter eggs, flowers, carrot shaped containers, paper shapes, cotton-tails (err, cotton balls), some ribbon, and a tiny fuzzy bunny hidden somewhere in there

Getting a first look; I put a bucket next to the bin for filling and dumping.  Because we like, "1,2,3, DUMP IT!"

Filling the bucket

Putting Easter grass inside the carrot.  Also, please enjoy the mismatched pjs, courtesy of Daddy.  The strawberry bottoms were with the top in the drawer.  Oh well.  :)

Loved it again later in the day!

Happy Easter to you!
Yay for our new sensory bin!  More fun to come!

No comments: