Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Sweet Mommas!

It's a day late, but I wanted to pay tribute to some of the wonderful moms in my life who have helped me learn what it means to be a mother.  Thank you more than I can say in words!

My Mom, Margie, or "Grammy" meeting Chloe for the first time

My Mom-in-Law, Katie, or "Grandma" and Chloe on Thanksgiving
My little family had a very nice Mother's Day...we went to church and brunch in Occoquan, and I took a nap...WHILE Little Peanut was awake. Unprecedented.  I also got a very pretty orchid corsage.  We finished up the day with some cupcakes from Cupcakes Actually, my favorite!  Here are a couple of pictures from our day---hope all of the mommas out there had a relaxing day!




And one more picture...LP and her wonderful daddy at a picnic on Saturday. 


1 comment:

J. Trigiani said...

LOVE Cupcakes Actually!! Good choice!