Friday, May 6, 2011

Little Miss Muscles!

Chloe and I attend a Gymboree  class once a week at the location that just opened up in Burke.  We both love going. Chloe loves the songs, parachute, bubbles, etc...and I love meeting new people and watching Chloe learn new things in another fun environment.  In addition to the class, we also go to an open gym, usually on Wednesday afternoons.  While the classes are wonderful, I think the open gym has really allowed Chloe to have a completely safe place to explore and also has given her the chance to build up some strength in a spot where it's okay to climb!  She's really gotten quite mobile in the last few weeks and a lot more brave when it comes to climbling and scooting.  This past week I was able to catch a few pictures and videos of little Peanut having a ball at open gym.  I posted some videos on FB but I'll post a few more here too.  Gymboree is the best!




And now the video clips...

No comments: