Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And now for some business...

Two quick things I wanted to share, and then later in the week I'll post more about our own week! 

First, if you look to the right of the page, I've added a few "databases" for places we've gone, recipes, and our at-home activities, so you can quickly link to either place pages or my own blog pages to find what you're interested in.  I hope this also gives new visitors a chance to look at things we've already done without having to skim the entire blog.  I feel so bloggy. 

Second, LB and I were at the library the other day and a very nice mom handed us a business card with her website (and I believe there's a FB page too)!  She has started a website for moms in Northern Virginia with a calendar of free and cheap events, as well as seasonal activities, shows, and indoor and outdoor activities.  It's really wonderful so I wanted to pass it along...

http://www.supernovamommy.com/

I'm going to pass along this blog to her too...I'd love to have more visitors and build a network (ahem ahem followers, make yourself offical and follow me)!!!!

Stay tuned for more entries this week!

2 comments:

Margaret S said...

You should totally make up some of your own business cards. Check out VistaPrint to make some free ones (just pay S&H). I have lots of ideas on my fb photo albums about how I use vistaprint goodies in the classroom.

Micaela said...

Hi! This is Micaela, supernovamommy.com. I did use the "free" vista print cards too (pay shipping.) I have ones coming with my logo soon. Thanks for the shoutout! I love your blog!