Saturday, July 30, 2011

Puddin' Pie

Ew.  Chloe and I are officially sick of the heat.  We are ready to wear sweatshirts and pick apples and drink hot cocoa.  Hehe, well, that might be an overstatement, but while I love me some summer, it's been hard to get out and enjoy the things our area has to offer when there are high heat advisories each day. 

On Friday, we had another 100 degree day, and I was planning to do another visit to the sprayground, but it was just too sweltering.  While Chloe was taking her nap, I was seaching the cupboards for dinner items and pulled out something interesting...some vanilla Jello pudding!  Somewhere in the back of my mind, I had been planning to do some pudding finger painting with LB.  Well, I figured it was a good time to give it a try.  I whipped up the pudding, pulled out an old table cloth, and when LB woke up, we got to work! 




In the end, not much "painting" happened, but we did have a yummy pudding snack!  And we were very sticky, but by then, it was later aftenoon so we threw caution to the wind and rinsed off in the pool!  Pudding painting was a good distraction until then!

No comments: