Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rememories

Just browsing through a few old pictures and came across a few I had to share. 

When we made the decision that I would be a "stay-at-home" mom for a while, I was elated, but also a little nervous that I would be stuck inside all day in my pjs, wondering what to do with myself and this little new little bear creature.  From the beginning, I tried to get out and about with her.  We went grocery shopping and to farmers markets, and to visit Mike at work in DC.  But I have this very clear memory of one late Friday morning, thinking, there are so many cool things to do in this area, why don't we get out and experience a few?  I feel like our little "Mommy/baby" trip to Old Town Occoquan on a chilly fall afternoon was the kick-start of our love for adventure.

Fall afternoon in Occoquan, 2010

Tiny Little Bear!
Just a fun little memory!

No comments: