Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back on the Block

...the internet on something besides my phone block!  We got a new computer, finally.  I'm telling you, you wouldn't even believe it if I told you the number of things in this house that had broken/people who had been sick since August.  We caught a *very mild* bad luck bug and are thankful that things are as good as they are but also hopeful that the little things will be looking up for a while!

That said, you might imagine that I am EXTREMELY behind on posting.  I'm going to try to catch up this week and then we'll get onto the Christmas stuff...my favorite! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends, and that you remembered to be thankful for the little and big things you have!

The biggest little thing that I'm thankful for, of course!

No comments: