Monday, October 24, 2011

Dame of the Deal

I LOVE a good deal.  It makes shopping like a game: what can you get (that you need of course) for a good price?  And, let me tell you, it's a whole new level of finding deals when you have kids.  They grow SO fast out of their clothes, it's ridiculous. 

A few friends told me about the Spring Mar Preschool Children's Consignment Sale, and they said that it was well-worth a trip to find some things in great condition for some great prices.  The sale happens twice a year and it was on this past Saturday, so I decided to check it out!  I paid $40 and here's what I came away with:
A jumper set, 4 pairs of Baby Gap pants, a Polo sweatsuit, Baby Gap shirt, Janie and Jack sweater, a pair of Carter's snowpants...


...and this awesome (near-perfect condition) Fisher Price basketball hoop!  I'm not sure who loves it more...LB or Daddy...

Amazing!  I couldn't have even bought half of this for $40.00 at the mall.  From what I've heard, many towns have these sales; definitely check them out in your area! 

No comments: